High quality, safe and tested web development We help to solve business challenges with modern technologies to our clients. We know how to develop successful projects.
Our focus is:
– High-loaded E-commerce systems
– ERP, CRM, SAAS systems – Single page application
– Mobile-friendly apps – UI/UX solutions – BB platforms
– Integration with third-party services
– MVP development for start-ups
We strong at:
– Server side: PHP (Laravel, ModX Revo)
– Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
– Servers: Amazon AWS, Apache, Nginx;
– Version control: Git, bitbucket.org
– Deploy: Capistranobusiness process outsourcing startups If you own an enterprise, you already know the importance of budgeting your operational and overhead costs wisely. While you already know the need for preserving your office or industrial building, you’re not sure whether outsourcing or hiring in-house janitorial services can be a better option and also hardwearing . expenses low and your office sparkling. While the quality of services offered is obviously very important, there are lots of variables that ought to be believed to see whether outsourcing or in-house janitorial services is better. Weigh advantages and downsides of each and figure out which method is most appropriate to your company’s main point here.1. Rates – You want to know how it’s planning to cost for someone else to complete the payroll for you and what it’s costing you now. You want to have a great concept of what it really will set you back if one makes errors when you are doing the work yourself and just what it will set you back when the outsourced service makes an error (it must run you nothing). IT outsourcing has grown tremendously during the past ten years, first among large companies and today promising small to mid-size companies are jumping up to speed. Some companies use a full-time IT department and employ outsourcing to take care of specific projects. Others outsource their entire IT functions, including day-to-day issues and huge projects. Whatever the case, the chances are good that your particular company will call upon an IT partner to do a project at one time or some other during the life of your company.